Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Just in time for Christmas

DH was rear-ended on the interstate on his way home from work. There was a bad accident ahead and the woman behind him was too busy looking for an exit to notice DH in front of her. Neither were hurt - probably thanks to the fact that DH was moving and not stopped. Wish I could say that about the car.

Because the car is an '07 with 160,000 miles on it, it could go either way. We are not so patiently waiting on the woman's insurance company to decide whether it's totaled. We are praying they will say fix it.

I'm so discouraged by this. Our wheelchair van is limping along and we have been socking away funds to replace it. We replaced the transmission in DH's car last year, so we were planning to have it around for awhile.

It is always something.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so glad no one was hurt! Very scary situation. I hope it's fixable. I just spent close to $2000 on my truck but felt I'd rather put out $2000 than replace it altogether. But OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that he is okay is priceless. I would hate for you to have to get into a newer car right now. But remember things happen for a reason and you will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that he is okay. www.giveawaypost.com

    ReplyDelete