Tuesday, July 7, 2015

And the bills keep rolling in ...

I knew they were coming, of course. All those visits to doctors I made and tests I had at both offices and hospitals over the past couple months are showing up in the mail. I paid the little ones as they arrived and am trying to work the others into the budget as I can. I'm used to seeing bills for DS, but not for me!

On the good news front, our insurance company has decided that a toilet/shower chair for DS is not a convenience item after all and they have given pre-approval. We will still have to pay 20% of the cost, but that's a whole lot better than 100%.

I've been keeping the house cave-like with drapes drawn to try to keep cooling costs down. Yeah, I'm probably dreaming - we had two weeks of 100+ degrees straight.

So, it's six months till Christmas ... and, yes, I have a corner of my closet with presents in it. Just a few things I've picked up on sale - nothing I went looking for. I am going to try to find a gift or two each month so it doesn't all hit at once - if I come up with some ideas for what to get!

Enough rambling. Hope my American friends had a great Fourth!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. 100+ degrees and you're preparing for Christmas!! I wish I was on the ball like you - I haven't got a single thing yet. I've only had the AC on twice so far this summer and only because it was so humid; we really haven't had a heat wave yet.

    ReplyDelete

  2. HOW I GET A LEGIT LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE
    I was not sure of getting a legit loan lender online But when i could not face my Debt any more, i needed huge money to pay hospital bills and refinance and to get a good home then i have to seeks for Assistance from friends and when there was no hope any more i decide to go online to seek a loan and i find MARIAH AUSTIN Loan company (mariahaustin@hotmail.com) with 2% interest Rate and i applied immediately with my details as directed. Within seven Days of my application She wired my loan amount with No hidden charges and i could take care of my son medical bills, Renew my rent bill and pay off my debt. I will advice every loan seeker to contact Mariah Austin Company with mariahaustin@hotmail.com For easy and safe transaction.

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kins :_________

    *Email :_________

    Contact her company Via Email: mariahaustin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete