Thursday, October 30, 2014

Freebies and updated numbers

I love Kohl's. In recent weeks, they have sent me three cards in the mail worth $10. Not one of those "spend $50 and get $10 off." No, these are flat out $10. Each time, I've headed over to the store and spent some time searching for something that wouldn't cost me a dime. So far, I've gotten a picture frame and a Superman T-shirt, both of which will be Christmas gifts, and two much-needed hand towels for the bathroom. And I didn't pay a penny out of pocket. That's what I call a deal!

Yes, Kim, I've updated my numbers :) .... and I am inching ever so close to that monumental mark when I will be out of the six figures. You haven't updated yours in awhile. Are you trying to be sneaky???

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Something for nothing that's something to be enjoyed when it comes along-well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - I'm getting so excited for you reaching 5 figures at long last. Ain't nothing going to stop you now Sarah!! And yay for free stuff - I get $10 cards too but I have to spend $50 in order to cash in :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually no, I am just too tired to get it done. I have spent so many hours on the computer trying to get rid of a virus and then sewing my butt off. Actually my butt is sore from sitting so much. But now you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete