Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I love Super Doubles week!

Today starts Super Doubles week at Harris Teeter - meaning they will double coupons up to $2. I have a stack of $2 meat coupons which will double to $4 - yippee!

Harris Teeter is one of the priciest grocers around here, but their meat is excellent quality and I can often find some good deals on their marked-down items - $4 off already marked-down will be a steal! I'm going to do some serious stocking up over the next few days.

Happy Hump Day ...

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. What a great deal! We don't have Harris Teeters in Texas I don't think. I get most of my meat at our very small local grocery store when it's on sale with loss leaders. Stocking up when it's cheap means never spending full price.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Winchester Va. We don't have a Harris Teeter. But what a way to get some much needed meat, with 2 dollar double coupons. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! We've all but given up meat because it is so pricey! I always buy from what's on sale or reduced for quick sell then toss it in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How did you get meat coupons? Yes, Harris Teeter is really pricey when you don't have a sale or coupons. Yeah for doubles!

    ReplyDelete