Saturday, February 1, 2014

It happened again

I was buying weekly groceries and had a bag of chips for tomorrow's game. I happened to look up from loading bags into the cart when the cashier was ringing them up. I thought I saw a 2 beside the chips on the register, but I wasn't sure. The cashier didn't miss a beat. So I asked her if she would please check and see if the Lay's rang up twice. She never acknowledged my request, but at the end of the transaction I saw her scrolling the items. She subtracted the amount of the chips and went straight into entering my coupons. Never said a word.

And now I'm off to finish gathering tax stuff. I do live a fun-filled life.

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Cheater, your dad is doing your taxes, okay an accountant is doing mine , but it will cost me about $400.00.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, I'm a cheater and proud of it! But I do have to organize all the receipts and numbers for him ;) Good luck with yours!

      Delete
  2. Makes you paranoid, doesn't it? How aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does. I don't want to spend the time checking behind every time I am at a register ... but it looks like I should.

      Delete
  3. It really makes you wonder how many mistakes are made that are NOT caught??

    I do our taxes on Turbo Tax. Good times....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mysti, I don't even want to THINK about how many I've missed. Grrrr.

      Delete
  4. This info you provided in the blog that was really unique I love it!!! the credit people

    ReplyDelete