Sunday, August 11, 2013

The numbers do the talking

So I updated my numbers and watched as the total debt paid passed the $40,000 mark. That made me stop and do the math. The $40k represents the amount my debt has been reduced since starting this blog in March 2011. It has been a slow, painful and not at all fun journey so far, but the numbers tell the story ...

We reduce our debt an average of $1,340.50 every month. I don't care how much is left - I think that's pretty darn good and I'm proud of it!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great average! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very interesting story to control the debts over your head. If you have to save some debts you must insure some amount in insurance policies this will sure secure your future.

    Thanks
    Bruce Hammerson

    Hydraulic Hammers

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huge progress! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the one I watch, I know if you can do this I can do this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful progress!!!! Wish I had that to show after 4 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome!! Slow and steady and it will be GONE! :)! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is super progress!! You can do it!!!

    Lisa @ Cents To Save

    ReplyDelete