Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Unexpected success

I stopped by the Goodwill store yesterday afternoon, looking for some mason jars for the tables at DD's upcoming wedding. There weren't any of those, but I always check out the men's clothing racks in case there's something DS can use. I had just mentioned that I needed to find him several pairs of jeans for college. That's easier said than done because of the odd size needed to fit him in his wheelchair. Would you believe I found THREE pairs of Levi's in the right size??!!

Total for the jeans, all of which look nearly new: $10.77.

Woo hoo!

Sarah


11 comments:

  1. What size jeans do you need? My husband has tons of jeans collecting dust in our closet and if they can go to someone I would love to send them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wears 40x30. I don't suppose there's a chance that's what you have?? Thanks for offering :)

      Delete
    2. That is close! Unfortunately, he can't get into anything "that small" :) Thank you so much for checking for me. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Good for you. I am so excited for your son. My going to college. Did you ever think you would see the day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Kim, I NEVER thought we would see this day! What a blessing it is :)

      Delete
  3. Great find! It's always fun to find something when you aren't really looking specifically for that :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - I think I enjoyed it even more because it was a surprise!

      Delete
  4. oh wow! that's great! I hate cloths shopping more then anything else.

    ReplyDelete