Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bonus bucks

I found out a couple days ago that I had qualified to participate in another focus group. This one is perfect, considering it's summer and I have my son with me all day. Every day this week, I go online and answer some questions that have been sent to me regarding my shopping and online habits. I never have to go to the research firm's office. At the end of five days, I'll get $200!

It's kind of funny how that sounds like a lot of money to someone who doesn't normally earn a paycheck - though I think I should for all the work I do ... but that's another rant post.

Happy Hump Day!

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. It's a lot of $$ for me too! :) Good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $200 is enormous I have no income so I would love the opportunity to earn this much....

    ReplyDelete