Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We've been tagged!

I was beginning to feel left out until I saw us pop up over at Paying For My Past!

Here are the rules. It seems all my PF friends have been tagged already, so I'm going to hold off on that. If you haven't been tagged and want to play, leave a comment and I'll put up some questions for you!

#1 - Post these rules.
#2 - Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 - Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
#5 - Let them know that you tagged them.

1. What's the number one TV show you have to watch or record?
Depends on the season. Right now, it's "The Biggest Loser" (I can't stand Conda!!)

2. Sweet? or Salty?
Can it be both?

3. Weekly grocery budget?
I aim for $125 a week - that includes everything from shampoo to TP.

4. Laptop or desktop?
Laptop - love my MacBook Pro!

5. How many hours of sleep do you average?
Hmm. On a good night, six hours of interrupted sleep. Such is the life with a special needs child :)

6. Did you watch the Grammys?
Nope.

7. Knowing what you know now, what career path would you have pursued?
Probably nursing, since I spend so much time in hospitals and doctors' offices. Actually, if I had the time or the money, I might consider going back to school for that very thing.

8. What's the mileage on your car?
105,012

9. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?
"We Bought a Zoo" at the $2 theater last weekend for our 26th anniversary. Sort of fitting, don't you think?

10. Favorite Sports Team
Carolina Tar Heels, baby!

11. Give me your favorite time management tip!
Keep a scrub brush in the shower and give the tiles a once-over every time you're in there.


Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I am so with you on number 1!!! :) And great idea with number 11 too.

    Sorry you were feeling left out! Sometimes I hesitate to tag people if I think they might be busy and "burden" by a tag. I guess it's all in good fun and if someone doesn't have time they could just choose not to post. How about this?! I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award that I posted last night. Feel free to play along if you have time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back to school for my RN also. I did all my prereqs at the local community college and then transferred. I love nursing and always wanted to be one when I grew up so at 43 here I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Biggest Loser fan too, our new series just started here. l

    ReplyDelete