1. Smile more.
2. Count my blessings. Every. Day.
3. Pay for our part of daughter's wedding. In cash.
4. Make way too complicated cross-stitch Christmas stockings for same daughter and her groom as a wedding gift.
5. Follow Eboo's Dollar a Week Saving Plan in order to have a fully funded Christmas account come next buying season. I actually started this in November, since that's when I'll need it next. Total so far: $28.
6. Catch up on scrapbooking. That should keep me busy.
7. Lose 25 pounds. I made this #7 so it wouldn't be so scary.
8. Exercise. Some. Anything at all will be an improvement.
9. Continue to work on the grocery budget while eating healthier. See #7.
10. Be more positive about anything and everything. See #1.
11. End 2012 having shaved a minimum of $15,000 off our debt.
12. Keep praying. It's the only way to survive this life journey.
Happy New Year, friends. Let's make it the best one ever!