* Enrolled Citi card account in a 5-year BLP at a 0% interest rate.
* Spent $523 on groceries. Close enough to my goal to call a win.
* Switched to a credit union. Looking forward to the day when everything clears and I can bid Wells Fargo farewell for good.
* Saw on one of DS's college apps that the application fee would be waived if signed by an alumni of the university. Found one of those real quick!
* Paid $3.36/gallon for gas today. Who would have thought that would ever be worth celebrating?