Monday, March 7, 2011

Debt is not our friend

This is it. The official beginning of what will be a long and likely painful journey to dig ourselves out of crushing debt. It is time to take back our lives.

It's not that we have much to show for it. Our debt was amassed by a history of low income and seriously outrageous medical expenses ... and everything else in between.

So my sister and I have decided to chronicle our trip, roadblocks and all.

My name is Sarah. I'm a stay-at-home mom and CEO of the household. I'll tell you more as time goes on. In the days ahead, I'll be posting my goals and tracking my progress. We are hoping to learn from those who have gone before us and those who are right where we are.

I hope you'll come along for the ride.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I want to come along for the ride! My husband and I just started our get outta debt journey in May. It is hard!! Blogs like yours will hopefully give me the strength to keep going:)

    ReplyDelete